The Greatest Best News: We Are Opening!!!
The Hotroom can’t wait to welcome you back and give you that incomparable light feeling after yoga, did you miss it? We’re SUPERDUPER stoked to finally open our beloved Yoga Shala again this Saturday June 12th!
We’re doing our best to make a smooth transition back to the realness of sharing space and creating synergy together. All in a clean, safe and neutral environment free of judgment and full of love & light.
What you need to know for your studio visit:
To attend class you must register on Eversports. Please know that we have limited spots in the Hotroom, so when you Sign-up make a commitment to Show Up for yourself and others. Nobody has ever regretted going to yoga class 🙂
The hygiene measures stay the same as last year:
- Studio doors open 15 minutes before class.
- Mask wearing is mandatory in the studio space except for yoga practice on your mat.
- Remember that we can’t provide mat storage at the studio, so please bring your own mat when you come to practice.
- Please bring a reusable plastic bag for your mat & towel after practice.
- The shower room is open for 2 bodies at a time. Keep your showers quick, so everyone gets a chance to take one.
- We’re not allowed to use hair-dryers in the changing rooms.
- Please be mindful and respect the distance (1.5m), coughing & sneezing etiquette and hand hygiene rules.
We’ve missed you and can’t wait to see you back in the Hotroom!