Starting Saturday September 5th 2020 we will be using a new a booking tool, Eversports and will phase out MindBody. The only thing that changes for you is that instead of MindBody you will be using Eversports to book your classes.
If you’ve visited our studio in the past 24 months you will receive an invitation via email to activate your profile and get started with the new booking system.
All you have to do is click on the link and create a new password.
In alternative here you find detailed instructions on how to register to Eversports.
So, what changes?
- If you had already booked some classes on MindBody, don’t worry, all your data has already been transferred to Eversports, including your active yoga cards and upcoming classes.
- Once you assign a new password you will be able to book your classes from home or on the go through the SCHEDULE page on our website, just like you did with MindBody.
- Through the iOS– and Android-App of Eversports you can effortlessly manage your personal visits and directly see all your previous bookings and yoga cards, how many open classes you still have and for how long your yoga card is still valid.
- You can individually decide whether your bookings will be exported to your personal Google Calendar and be reminded of your class in time.
- You can easily pay online for your selected yoga card (10er Karte, Drop-in, Intro Deal…) via a secure payment provider and immediately get your invoice (now also via Klarna Überweisung and Paypal).
- Your data is protected according to the current General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will not be used for other purposes.
In case you don’t receive an invitation email for your Eversports Account from us within the next few days, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll set you up in no time.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in the Hotroom!s