Dear Beautiful People,
Starting July 1st we’re entering into a new phase of less restrictions. We encourage you to make your mindfulness training a part of this transition when you arrive at the studio and in your everyday lives. We want to continue to do our part in keeping infections down while we’re grateful to enjoy more freedom to move.
Here are step-by-step instructions for your studio visit:
Plan Your Yoga Week
- You must register online in order to practice. Use your online login to book yourself into classes. If you don’t have a login set up, don’t worry and create one by following these instructions, or email us and we’ll help you get setup.
- We are happy to welcome a max. of 24 students per class. Due to limited space we ask and encourage you to only book classes to which you can fully commit to practicing. Sign up & Show UP!
Arriving at the Studio
- We open doors 30 minutes before the beginning of class.
- Bring your own mat, towel, water and a reusable plastic bag for your mat and towel (for after class).
- You’ll find a hand sanitizing station in front of the studio entrance, please use it.
- Please wear a face mask when you enter the studio. You may take it off when you’ve arrived on your mat for your yoga practice.
- Take off your shoes and place them on the shoe-shelve
- Wash your hands in one of the two bathrooms
- Walk up to the check-in desk and let the teacher know that you’re present and if you need anything or have questions. It is regulatory requirement to sign a self-declaration form, we’ll have it ready for you.
- You can get changed in your respective changing rooms again. Girls & Boys rooms are back to “normal”.
- Take yourself and your mat into the Hotroom. Roll out your mat on one of the marked areas take off your mask and place it into a small plastic bag.
- Set one intention, make it meaningful, for yourself and others. Enjoy your class!
After Class – Check Out
- Roll your mat & towel and place them in the reusable plastic bag before exiting the Hotroom.
- We can shower again at the studio! However only 2 bodies at a time, so please keep your showers quick & clean to avoid gridlock. Hairdryers are not allowed for the time being.
- Be sure to wash your hands before you leave the Studio
- Keep shining & Enjoy your yoga high!