As we are learning more about the subject Covid-19 and it’s effects on our region and worldwide, we feel even more responsible as a yoga studio to do everything we can to contain the spreading. We were advised to do the following and ask everybody to comply:
- Anyone who has a cold, cough or other symptoms of a flu should stay home(something we should do anyway!)
- We limit the class size to 20 student per class, so that everyone has enough room to practice without physical contact.
- We don’t rent mats or towels. Bring your own or you won’t be admitted to class.
- We ask that you take your used mats home with you after class
- We ask that you shower at home after class
We also ask and encourage you to also contribute by adopting a few protective measures* such as:
- Washing your hands thoroughly with soap before and after yoga class,
- Throwing used tissue paper in the trash bin immediately after use
- Coughing or sneezing into your elbow or tissue paper
- Don’t shake hands or hug each other for the time being, when this is all over we will hug each other even tighter!
These Times clearly show that we are all in this together. Thank you all for your understanding and for doing your part in keeping all of us healthy.
Oz & the OM Yoga Stuttgart Team
*Here the official guidelines for Germany and for Baden Württemberg